Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chat World


One way to communicate to other people is chatting, they use computer instead of phone. Chatting was cool for me because not only we can communicate to them we can also see them by the help of web cam and we can also call them. I tried to experience what it feel when your chatting to other people whole over the world. I felt nervous with excitement because first of all it is my first time to do this, second I'm not fluent in way of speaking English but I tried and I able to meet the people whole over the world. I'm glad to experience this kind of communication and I happy with it.

4 comments:

  1. yes... its hard to speak english straightly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chatting could contribute in enhancing our way of communicating people through any languages, especially in English language. But, chatting can also destroy our life.As we have seen in TV's and heard from radios, some of our brothers and sisters engaged in what we called "cyber sex". This said "Cyber sex" uses the chatting services of the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chatting is fun, but some people there are liar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have more experience on chatting...

    ReplyDelete